Posted By : David Winterburn
The FA Matchday App has now been updated ready for the 2021/22 season and can be downloaded to your smartphone or tablet via the App Store.
Anyone who has already downloaded the App, will now need to download the latest version (7:0)
Any club or team official can download the App providing they have been added to 1 or more teams in the Whole Game System.
1. Team Manager or Team Assistant Manager
2. Team Coach or Team Assistant Coach
3. Team Secretary
4. Club Chairman or Club Vice Chairman
5. Club Secretary or Club Secretary (Assistant)
6. Club Treasurer
7. Club Welfare Officer
8. Club Match Secretary or Club Match Secretary (Assistant)
9. Club Youth Secretary
All players parents with a registered email address can also download the App and view fixtures, results and tables as well as confirming availability for each fixture or training session.
With the App you are able to,
1. Customise with your club badge and team colours
2. Check on registered players and whether parents have downloaded the App.
3. Check on upcoming fixtures (when published)
4. Arrange training sessions and communicate with players parents.
5. View Tables and Results (U12 to U16 only)
6. Report Results and complete Match Returns, Referee Marks, FA Marks etc.
7. Update your details and switch between Accounts if linked to more than 1 team
8. Check on Team Payments (If your club secretary has set up this function)
For more information,
Visit the FA Matchday App Help Page
Share this ...
ENGLAND FOOTBALL “ A NEW HOME CONNECTING THE GRASSROOTS GAME TO ENGLANDS ELITE
Thu 6th May @ 08:05:35 (185 Views)
LET'S TALK ABOUT KEEPING CHILDREN SAFE IN FOOTBALL
Fri 9th Oct @ 11:16:22 (292 Views)